Monday, September 5, 2011

Writing

So I've been writing lenses on Squidoo lately. What is Squidoo you ask? Well it's a place where you can write what you want on any topic you want. Similar to a blog except each lens is individually written on a specific topic. I've written about Holiday Gift Buying and My Favourite Candle Scents for Fall and even some local topics like Day Tripping in Essex County. Living in Essex County myself I have all kinds of ideas of things to do for kids and for adults in the Windsor/Essex County area of Ontario. I love the interaction with other lensmakers and some of the guidance and help I've received on the forums. Seeing how my writings stack up on a site of thousands of people can be a big thrill too. The best bonus though is Squidoo shares it's ad revenue with the people who do the writing and with several very fine charities.
If you are looking to write and don't really want to put the effort into a blog (even one as minor as this one) I highly suggest using Squidoo to fine tune your writing skills and have some fun at the same time.
To get to all of my Squidoo lenses see my Squidprofile. Don't forget to like or comment on what you read!

No comments:

Post a Comment