Thursday, September 15, 2011

Traffic

Ok so I have now tried a few different things to send traffic to my business websites. The first was Squidoo and then this Blog. After that came Twitter and now Technorati. I'm not totally sure how Technorati works yet, but so far I have made a claim on this blog and they have asked me to put a verify code on it. 6HUTKHB5XSHV seems like an odd way to verify ownership of a blog as I could easily put that into the comments section on anyone's blog. Of course to be fair why would I try to index someone else's blog when I could just tweet it. Well I'll try to keep track of how all of this does for building business online and share what does seem to work. Yeah another odd code...This time from pinging. hostgator promotional codes Added some of my links to ASR Search Engine. I figure it can't hurt. Adding 247 backlinks to my usage as of September 30th. It gave me 1000 free backlinks to start so I put up a chrity lens to start, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation lens. We'll see how that goes. This week I also added YourProspex.com for information. Want to follow how I'm doing with it? Check out my lens Prospex on what I'm getting and not getting for free. I am updating as often as I try something or see a result from it. It's now October 1st 2011 and I have added ViralURL to my traffic generators. It came recommened on YourProspex but it seems more difficult to use than ListJoe that I also signed up for. Taking it one day at a time and only going to stick out with what actually seems to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment