Friday, September 23, 2011

Pictures

I've decided to share more of the pictures I have taken. Yep I know my camera isn't the greatest but I think I get some good photos anywway. I started by adding some more pictures to my Flickr account.
I have a few sets there now. My favourite are the bugs and insects though, so I wrote about them on Squidoo. Not that I gave seriously detailed information but I did cover the basics of taking insect photos. At least how I manage to take mine. I may think about posting some more of my pics on istock or a similar website, but I'm just not sure yet. I may wait for this step until I've gotten myself a good DSLR (I want the Canon for sure).
I added some pics of myself to Picasa...not sure how I go about sharing those yet on here though. I think my profile pictures are available though. I know I have been asked to see my smiling face. For now...that is me. Oh well, hope you enjoy the pics...and please share with me your pics too. I don't just enjoy taking them I also like looking at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment