Saturday, September 3, 2011

Candles for Fall and Winter

We all have favourite scents. You know, the ones that bring back a memory or make you think of a special time. I know I do. I've been thinking alot about what I like and why lately. If you want to see what I love for Fall 2011 Click Here. If you want to see my favourite scents for Christmas Click Here.
I think Fall is all about the leaves changing colour and falling off the trees. Maybe because I am Canadian, Autumn brings to mind cooler weather and winter coming soon. I think of hearty foods and mulled cider after a day of getting the yard ready for the winter. I also think of Thanksgiving and Halloween (both in October over here) with family gathered around and candy galore.
Christmas to me means family and trees and gift giving. Sitting by the fireplace and drinking hot cocoa or mulled cider. Watching the snow fall down outside, while I am inside and warm is a favourite activity. I also love to get outside into the snow with my dogs and my munchkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment