Friday, September 9, 2011

All About Me

I am a 36 year old mom to a teenager. After years of working in management I am happy to be working from home and having the time to spend at home. Check out my website! I enjoy writing, photography, camping and cooking. But most of all I love to read. I will read almost anything I can get my hands on from sci-fi, fantasy, horror, mysteries and even some romance if the plot is good enough.
I like B-movies and the best two I have seen this year are 'Sharktopus' and 'Swamp Shark'. I'm very glad that some people are still out there making B-movies to entertain the masses:)
I live in South Western Ontario in a small town that rarely makes it onto maps. It's close to the border so I've grown up watching both Canadian and American television. Right now us Canadians are doing it better in my opinion but I am looking forward to the start of Terra Nova. I'm not a huge fan of all the reality shows that are out there.
To learn even more about me, look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment