Monday, September 5, 2011

Canadian Stuff

I make no secrets about being a damn proud Canadian. I may only be second generation Canadian by I have lived here all my life and I am raising my daughter to be a proud Canadian as well. This post is about all things Canadian. I'm about to give you a bunch of Canadian links for you to check out. If you have some of your own, please feel free to add them in the comments section.

Pround Canadians on Squidoo
Made in Canada an inventions list
Canadian Inventors list
Canada Eh? lots of Canadian things
True (?) Canadian Ghost Stories
10 most Haunted Places to visit in Canada from Tripadvisor
Famous Canadians how many have you heard of?
A current listing of Canadian TV shows
All Canadian TV shows past and current-English
All Canadian TV shows past and current-French
Free Stuff Canada guide

No comments:

Post a Comment