Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weather

Wow...Looks like summer is done now. It's very chilly out today. Not quite cold enough to close the windows (I hate having no air flow in the house)but definately chilly enough to say Fall is on it's way.
I have to take down another oak tree in my yard soon. It has to be done before winter hits as I'm worried it could fall on the house otherwise. It really kinda sucks because that is the last really big tree in the yard. But like the other oak I had, it's dying off so there is no choice. Maybe I'll plan a barbeque and bonfire for when we take it down. That way my friends who are coming to help will get a treat out of the deal too. Good thing I still have some of the beer and wine I made at Jakes for people. I highly recommend them if you are in the Windsor area.
As to meeting my goals. Yesterday I completed three new lenses on Squidoo. All about the Vada skin care lines. Balancing, Clarifying and Moisturizing. They aren't ranked too high yet, but that will come with time. I know I took the time to include more information than just the products themselves. Not sure if I'll have internet on Saturday so I have only today and early tomorrow to write a few more to stay on top of the goals I set.

No comments:

Post a Comment