Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Goals

So I have been goal setting lately. With both businesses getting off the ground and seeing how others are making money on Squidoo means working harder to get there myself.
I have started a list of this I want to write about. This includes products and more Essex County information. I got side tracked for a couple of days by writing about things for quests, but I should be back on track for now.
I wrote 10 lenses on Halloween and earned 2 monster trophies which was cool. And I also wrote some entertainment lenses, mostly about Canadian entertainers of course.
I know I need to work more at promoting my lenses but other than a couple of WAHM forums, I haven't found alot of great ways to do this yet. I want something that is going to keep my attention so that participating doesn't feel like work.
I have one Mom2mom event booked and I'm considering doing the Leamington Healthy Living Family Expo, but I'm not sure about that one yet.
I did do the St Clair College Family Fun Day but it was a complete waste of time. If it had been set up better, like the people who came had to walk past the vendors to get to the event as well as back to their cars maybe we would have been busier. I know I'm not the only vendor there that was truly disappointed.
Maybe a few Christmas sales closer to the holiday are possible. I'll have to keep looking to see what is available.

Trying to learn how to Ping my blog...HostGator promotion codes Let's see what Feed Shark does.

No comments:

Post a Comment