Friday, October 14, 2011

Opal Cosmetics Sale

I love using makeup I know is safe for both me and my daughter. Too many cosmetics companies don't seem to care about the long term safety of their products. I wrote a lens on cosmetics safety you can read it here. It links to all sorts of studies on the effects of cosmetics in our bodies. Pretty scary reading if you ask me. I've written about each of the Opal products as well. Read about the individual products here and find out why they are my favourite makeup product on the market. Just want to shop and save 15%? This is a limited time offer that is only in effect until the end of October. Shop Now.
Only Green is a Canadian company with all eco friendly products. Their Opal line and Vada line are made in Canada and are natural and organic. I love my Opal cosmetics and I think you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment